Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Top 8 Songs to code to

Sometimes, the silence can be deafening.
Trying to code, whether it be HTML, C#, ect., drives me crazy in the silence. The sound of the keyboard clatter. The house-boards creaking. Everything seems to distract me.
But I also have to be careful what music I pick to write with, since certain bands and/or songs cause me to stop whatever I am doing and start singing along and not working. Not saying these songs I am about to list are boring; far from it. They are just songs that I love and do not get distracted from the code at hand while listening to. So there will be no POWERLIFTER. No Skrillex. No Kabuto the Python.
So, here is my list. Enjoy!

8. You're My Princess (Marc With a C cover) - Benjamin Bear
7. I Remember - Dual Core (feat. ytcracker)
6. Someone Like You - StarF
5. Life is an Inbox - ytcracker
4. And the Bass Goes... - Mr. McFeely
3. Daydream Believer - Monkees
2. We Are All Connected - Symphony of Science
1. Ballad of Colonel Vampire - Benjamin Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash